What you deserve
A home that helps you feel more like you.
This process will always take time. In fact, I don’t believe homes can be designed in a week and feel like yours. That’s why putting aside time and setting a direction for where you want to go is essential.
But for many of us, we either a) don’t enjoy this process (and that doesn’t mean we don’t want a beautiful space!) or b) don’t have anywhere near the time or energy to get there.
What I offer to help you get there
I provide interior design consultation services both virtually and, to residents of Vancouver, in-person. With me, you can choose from any or all of the following:
- One-hour 1:1 consultation call to discuss the vision you have for your space
- Mood boards that help you understand your taste and simplify the shopping process
- I’ll work with you until it feels right, which should take no more than three revisions.
- Shopping lists that suggest furniture & decor pieces within your budget
- For Vancouver residents, you can also specify to shop hyper-local to support our local furniture & design companies
- 3D renderings of your space based on our conversations, mood boards, and/or your style
A premier design package includes a consultation, mood board, 3D rendering, and comprehensive shopping list for $380 CAD.
A fundamentals design package includes a consultation, mood board, and 3D rendering for $260 CAD.
Half-hour consultation calls are free. Let’s make your space feel like you.
No surprises here! Get a sense of what your design package will provide.
This is a sample of a design package that I created for a client. She came to me needing some help with creating a serene, restorative bedroom and overcoming a few tricky architectural obstacles (like a sharp, angular corner and a small window nook). She also needed some support with where to put her elliptical machine because, as with most of us, the bedroom was the only spot for her to place it. The final product is an earthy, bohemian space for her and her partner to relax, read, and recharge.
A design package may be for you if…
- You have no clue where to start
- You’ve been struggling to complete the same room for what feels like an eternity
- You have a vision (and a hundred Pins to back that up) but need help putting it all together
If that sounds like you, then you’re 100% not alone. And I am here to help!