What you deserve
A home that helps you feel more like you. To some, this could mean a Scandinavian-style reading nook. To others, a space to meditate or paint or stretch. To me, somewhere I’m reminded of my family and friends.
This process will always take time. In fact, I don’t believe homes can be designed in a week and feel like yours. That’s why putting aside time and setting a direction for where you want to go is essential.
But for many of us, we either a) don’t enjoy this process (and that doesn’t mean we don’t want a beautiful space!) or b) don’t have anywhere near the time or energy to get there.
What I offer to help you get there
I provide interior design consultation services both virtually and in-person to residents of Vancouver, BC. With me, you can choose from any or all of the following:
- One-hour 1:1 consultation call to discuss the vision you have for your space | $135
- Up to five mood boards that help you understand your taste and simplify the shopping process | $85 for the first, $55 for additional boards
- Shopping lists that suggest furniture & decor pieces within your budget | $225 per room (may vary based on size)
- For Vancouver residents, you can also specify to shop hyper-local to support our local furniture & design companies
- 3D renderings of your space based on our conversations, mood boards, and/or your style | I partner with 3D rendering artists; prices start at $45
All prices are in CAD.